BREAKFAST WITH OREO CHEESE CAKE

12/18/2011 02:48:00 pm

Excited morning. (6.15am.) Late a bit (Sunday ma)
Straight to the refrigerator. Da da da my cheese cake. Yes!.
Start to loosen the tray. 1 2 3 da da da  the cake is ready to  melt in my mouth.

Oooo.... At last I manage to bake the Oreo Cheese Cake. Aduhai tak le susah mn
LAZY ni mmg kacau tul. 6-30 a.m. My daughter ALYA & I   the 1st trial sedapnya.
I deco d cake with d strawberry I bought at ASTAKA (supermarket kat Pasar Muar).
Sbb I nak wat cheese cake ada lak jual fresh strawberry. REZEKI. With my full effort at
 last jeng jeng d cake is ready to bite.

ENJOY D PHOTOS OF MY OREO CHEESE CAKE.




Mcmana leh tak? Hubby I luv it very2 much. Anak2 semua kata sedap. As a mum I'm
very proud to cook, bake, fry, etc as long as everybody appreciate it.

To day my hubby teringin nak mkn ayam panggang. We went to SK Mini Market (nearby my hse)
bought 1 1/2 birds of chicken then I marinade it. Now about 3pm time to PANGGANG. Later
I story k. Let us concentrate on the panggang memanggang.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK