OREO CHEESE CAKE.....yougurt perhaps!

12/17/2011 10:29:00 am

Alhamdulilah, subuh prayer (5-30 a.m.) started my day.

2day I've lots of plan. No POLKADOT order 2day. After a week full of DOTS, a chance to relax.
I told my children, a cheese case for trial & yogurt for healthy drinks. (Ye ke, INSYALLAH).

HUBBY & myself take an early breakfast at SAKYAN'S WARONG. (Lontong with ayam
rendang & nasi lemak for my hubby). We met Pakcik Ayam Golek & alhamdulilah rezeki kami,
pakcik paid all the mkn & semuga Allah mberi Pakcik rezeki.

We went to APEK kedai runcit & bought aluminiun foil & oreo ya ya je. I think tz was not the
1st time I prepare all the stok for d cake, tak pernah berjaya nak wat. LAZY.


I better start now, later I story again. Yes, the yogurt & oreo cheese cake ready TO EAT.
Come enjoy d photos before I  share d receipe.


OREO CHEESE CAKE
YES AT LAST

IST CUT FOR ALYA & ME


THE TASTE AS IF D SR (Secret Receipe ye le 2)  BUT.........I NEED FEW TRIAL

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK